We are currently seeking successful Security Sales Engineer(s) to join our team. In this position you will be the technical external and internal representative for Cytellix products and services.
This is a strategic, hands-on technologist/sales role, you’re an active part of revenue generation, and you’re crafting network security solutions for commercial organizations. Experience seeing the entire lifecycle from solution development, to creating unique IP, design to technology evaluation to pilot program to implementation to maintenance and support is crucial.
Security Sales Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
- You would be working with customers, partners, and prospects to understand and propose solutions using Cytellix solutions.
- Lead technical sales process for numerous customers day to day, from introductory meetings (net new sales) through post-sales (customer satisfaction, upselling, and subscription renewals).
- Mapping of customer requirements to current and future offerings.
- Educate your prospects on the business value of Cytellix offerings.
- Drive progress towards successful sales.
- You should focus on customer success.
- Continuously learn and update your skills in quickly evolving technologies.
- Develop use cases and demonstrations to illustrate the problem solved.
- Suggest, design and architect unique capabilities for Cytellix.
- Lead presentations, pilots and implementations of Cytrellix solutions.
- Continually grow as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the company.
- Develop proposals, architecture designs and implementation procedures for the customer engagements.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Work and develop best practices after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required.
- Arranging and carry out product training.
- Meet sales targets and coordinate sales engagements/projects.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events as required.
- Prepare technical presentations and demonstrations to illustrate how the product meets a client need.
- Ability to multitask and meet customer/company requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and success working in a technical customer-facing role
- Hands-on, technical, problem solver
- Development experience web interfaces and API development
- Network architecture expertise
- Comfortable partnering with customers and public speaking
- Demonstrated experience gathering and understanding customer business requirements
- Experience with network security and security best practices for commercial markets
- Hands-on experience implementation Cloud solutions from inception to deployment
- Ability to educate through training and demonstrations
- Business acumen and proposal development
Required Experience: 5-10 years, with 3-5 years Security Sales experience
Experience with many of the following:
- Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- SQL development and optimization
- AWS or other Cloud tools
- Data Analytics/Hadoop
- High availability and business continuity
- Solid OS / networking fundamentals
- Virtual memory management
- Network segmentation
- File system design
- System administration knowledge
- Network architecture
- Network security (firewalls, switches, malware protection, end-point protection, DLP, IDS, threat intelligence, content filtering)
- SaaS and consumption based software delivery
- Consulting service delivery and proposals
- Up to 25% travel in North America
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Click Here to Apply